- Delivery time: Delivery time is 2-6 business days. If the order includes products that are not in stock, and there is a notification on the product page, we reserve the right to change the delivery time. When you place an order that includes products that are not in stock, we deliver the products assembled after the last product reaches us.
- Confirmation: When we have received your order, we will send you an order confirmation by e-mail. Keep the order confirmation in case you need to contact customer service.
- Delivery costs: Delivery costs to the nearest Matkahuolto pick-up point are €5.50 as a Near Package and free for purchases over €100. Pickup from the warehouse, at a separately agreed time, is always free of charge. We inform the customer when the package can be picked up from the warehouse.
- Shipping: If the goods are damaged or lost during transport, MilTest Oy is liable for compensation for the maximum amount of the damaged product. However, this must be reported to our customer service within 14 days at the latest. If the goods are damaged or lost during the return, the customer is liable for compensation.
- Complaints, returns and warranty: We guarantee that the goods you order are free of defects at the time of delivery. If you receive a defective or wrongly delivered product, contact customer service (email@example.com) as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receiving the product.
- Return the product in the same condition as when you received it. When selling to a consumer (individual), it applies under the Consumer Act that MilTest Oy must either correct the error or re-register the delivery without incurring unreasonable costs for MilTest Oy.
In product packages and mass offers (e.g. "Buy 3 and get a -20% discount) you must always return the entire order if you want to exercise your right to return. If the products have a warranty, it is stated in the product description.
The product warranty is 12 months. The warranty covers manufacturing defects, not wear and tear caused by use or self-inflicted defects. The warranty is valid for 12 months from the original purchase date of the product (if the product is used during warranty service, its 12-month warranty period does not start again). When you send the device for warranty service, you do not have the right to change the model of the product. We will deliver you a new device as soon as we receive your warranty service notice and the faulty device.