GRABO Brace Seal Support seal, for weak materials.
Nemo Power Tools
Order time 7-14 days
BRACE SEAL is suitable for NEMO GRABO Plus and GRABO PRO .
Brace Seal is a new replacement seal for GRABO tools. which is specially designed with thin materials in mind.
This new low-profile seal features a silicone backing that compresses tightly against the material inside the vacuum chamber, preventing the material from being absorbed into the GRABO too much, which could lead to material breakage.
This high-friction silicone new Brace Seals also create a strong grip that prevents the material from sliding off the tool if, for example, the user is carrying the material in an upright position.
Maximizing the lifting force of support seals: how much weight can they hold?
The maximum weight of a BRACE SEAL depends on two things.
- The way you carry the material..
- They are the material you carry.
BRACE SEAL can be used in two ways to transport material.
horizontally and vertically .
Objects of different shapes and sizes require a different approach, so GRABO is designed to give you a firm and secure grip from both angles.
You must also consider the weight you are lifting in order to use GRABO safely. This table gives you safe instructions for transporting the most important materials you use with GRABO technology.
|Glass||375 lbs (170 kg)||265 lbs (120 kg)|
|Metal||308 lb (140 kg)||198 lbs (90 kg)|
|Wood||220 lbs (100 kg)||143 lbs (65 kg)|
|Rough Surface||176 lbs (80 kg)||176 lbs (80 kg)|
|Rough Concrete||176 lbs (80 kg)||176 lbs (80 kg)|
- Prices available in MilTest Oy stock
- Terms of payment by agreement
- Stock orders 1-2 business days. Factory orders by agreement.
- WARRANTY: For luminaires 5 years. 1 year for headlamps and batteries.
- Possibility to supply laser engraving with eg company logo, ask for price
- Price list valid until further notice, subject to change.
Also read the Shipping Policy