GRABO Pro electric vacuum lifter "suction cup" 2023 version
Nemo Power Tools
Order time 7-14 days
GRABO PRO (2023 version) (EU)
Automatic pressure sensors guarantee a continuous vacuum.
Rechargeable batteries power the vacuum lifter, which can lift 375 lbs (170 kg)
The set includes:
- GRABO Pro portable electric vacuum booster with digital pressure gauge
- Automatic pressure sensors turn the pump on and off to ensure a constant vacuum.
- Pumping capacity: 20 liters per minute provides a huge lifting capacity
- 1 Battery and battery charger with international adapters
- Foam seal pre-installed in the tool
- Durable nylon carrying case
- Replacement gaskets
- English manual
These are the materials Nemo GRABO can work with:
- Glass. GRABO is perfect for glass.
- Laminated cardboard. All types of plastics.
- Wood, both rough and smooth.
- Metals. GRABO sees no challenge in lifting metal with diamond plates or other uneven patterned surfaces.
- Tiles, smooth and patterned/uneven surfaces.
- GRABO works excellently with concrete, paving stones, granite and other less porous stones.
- Dry wall.
GRABO Pro tool with a smart digital pressure display, conveniently located on the handle, with a display for both pressure (PSI, Bar) and weight (Kg, Lb). GRABO Pro has a built-in pressure sensor which automatically starts and stops the vacuum pump to maintain the desired lifting capacity.
The GRABO Pro vacuum pump moves 20 liters of air per minute, which produces a huge lifting capacity and can lift almost any surface weighing up to 170 kg. The patented foam gasket that comes with the GRABO Pro tool is strong and durable, yet easy to replace if damaged. Once the tool is activated, the sealant sticks in seconds and adheres tightly to almost any surface, including uneven and slightly porous surfaces.
GRABO Pro is equipped with four steel lifting lugs located on both sides of the tool handle. This allows the tool to be used with lifting straps and additional fastening accessories.
GRABO Pro has a full factory warranty of 12 months, which can be extended to 18 months by registering your product on our website. We're here to keep you busy!
Due to the high pressure exerted by GRABO, we recommend that you do not attempt to attach GRABO to glass thinner than 6 mm. Glass that is thinner than 6 mm can be damaged.
- Prices available in MilTest Oy stock
- Terms of payment by agreement
- Stock orders 1-2 business days. Factory orders by agreement.
- WARRANTY: For luminaires 5 years. 1 year for headlamps and batteries.
- Possibility to supply laser engraving with eg company logo, ask for price
- Price list valid until further notice, subject to change.
Also read the Shipping Policy