Nemo Hammer Drill – 50M (two 6Ah batteries)
Nemo Power Tools
Order time 7-14 days
Nemo’s Hammer Drill is designed to drill into cement, brick, and stone, both on land and underwater.
- Submersible up to 50m (164ft)
- Impacts per minute (on high speed): 0-21000 IPM
- Two 18V 6Ah lithium-ion batteries
The Nemo Hammer Drill (HD-18V-3Li-50) offers you the power you need for working with cement, brick, block, or stone in wet or underwater conditions. Installing concrete anchors, attaching electrical boxes to brick, drilling into swimming pool tiles, and setting cave and canyoneering rigging are all made possible with this submersible, cordless hammer drill.
The Nemo Hammer Drill has a maximum operating depth of 50m (164ft) and a salt-water resistant black and red paint job. It comes with a durable carrying case, battery charger, pressure valve, and a pump to pressurize the drill.
Socket included in a package:
Socket Type A
Mainly used in the USA, Canada, Mexico & Japan
Socket Type C
Mainly used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, Malaysia & Singapore
Socket Type I
Mainly used in Australia, New Zealand, China & Argentina
- Prices available in MilTest Oy stock
- Terms of payment by agreement
- Stock orders 1-2 business days. Factory orders by agreement.
- WARRANTY: For luminaires 5 years. 1 year for headlamps and batteries.
- Possibility to supply laser engraving with eg company logo, ask for price
- Price list valid until further notice, subject to change.
Also read the Shipping Policy