Nemo Underwater Battery Impact Drill - 50M (2* 6Ah batteries)
Nemo Power Tools
Order time 7-14 days
The world’s first waterproof cordless impact driver allows commercial divers, construction workers, and HVAC technicians to easily carry out a range of fastening applications both underwater and on dry land.
- Made for commercial diving and underwater construction
- Submersible up to 50 meters
- Two 18V 6Ah lithium-ion batteries
The torque on the Nemo Impact Driver gives you the power you need to drive large or long screws into a variety of surfaces, both on land and underwater, and its hex shaft chuck can handle big bits for boring large holes.
The Nemo Impact Driver has a maximum operating depth of 50m (164ft) and a salt-water resistant black and red paint job. It comes with a durable carrying case, a battery charger, a pressure valve, and a pump to pressurize the drill.
Socket included in a package:
Socket Type A
Mainly used in the USA, Canada, Mexico & Japan
Socket Type C
Mainly used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, Malaysia & Singapore
Socket Type I
Mainly used in Australia, New Zealand, China & Argentina
- Prices available in MilTest Oy stock
- Terms of payment by agreement
- Stock orders 1-2 business days. Factory orders by agreement.
- WARRANTY: For luminaires 5 years. 1 year for headlamps and batteries.
- Possibility to supply laser engraving with eg company logo, ask for price
- Price list valid until further notice, subject to change.
Also read the Shipping Policy