Nemo Impact Wrench - 50M (two 6Ah batteries)
Nemo Power Tools
Order time 7-14 days
The world’s first waterproof cordless impact wrench works on land and underwater up to 50m, allowing commercial divers and construction workers to carry out a wide range of fastening applications.
- Made for commercial diving and underwater construction
- Submersible up to 50 meters
- Two 18V 6Ah lithium-ion batteries
Delivering 170ft-lbs of maximum torque, the Nemo Impact Wrench is powerful yet compact, weighing in at only 2.9 kg (6.39lbs) and measuring just 6 inches long. Its ergonomic design means increased comfort on the job, and it features a built-in high-power LED light to illuminate the work area. Nemo’s impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials, including the highest quality steel, and is finished with a unique heat-hardening process for maximum durability.
The Nemo Impact Wrench has a maximum operating depth of 50m (164ft) and a salt-water resistant black and red paint job. It comes with a durable carrying case, a battery charger, a pressure valve, and a pump to pressurize the drill.
Socket included in a package:
Socket Type A
Mainly used in the USA, Canada, Mexico & Japan
Socket Type C
Mainly used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, Malaysia & Singapore
Socket Type I
Mainly used in Australia, New Zealand, China & Argentina
- Prices available in MilTest Oy stock
- Terms of payment by agreement
- Stock orders 1-2 business days. Factory orders by agreement.
- WARRANTY: For luminaires 5 years. 1 year for headlamps and batteries.
- Possibility to supply laser engraving with eg company logo, ask for price
- Price list valid until further notice, subject to change.
Also read the Shipping Policy