Nemo SDS Rotary Hammer
Nemo Power Tools
Order time 7-14 days
The world’s first waterproof cordless rotary hammer drills easily into concrete, wood, and steel, both on land and underwater at depths of up to 50m/164ft.
- Two batteries 22V Li-ion 6Ah
- No load rotation speed 1040 RPM
- Full hammering frequency 5000 IPM
- Single impact energy 3.2 Joule
- Optimal drill diameter (concrete) 1/4 – 5/8 in
- Net weight (with battery) 5kg (11lbs)
- Submersible up to 50m (164 ft)
Featuring a powerful 22V Li-ion 6Ah battery, this 5kg/11lb rotary hammer is light enough to maneuver easily, but heavy enough to minimize your workload. And with a hammering frequency of 5,000 IPM and a rotation speed of up to 1,040 RPM, it gets the job done quickly and efficiently.<
Socket included in a package:
Socket Type A
Mainly used in the USA, Canada, Mexico & Japan
Socket Type G
Mainly used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, Malaysia & Singapore
Socket Type I
Mainly used in Australia, New Zealand, China & Argentina
- Prices available in MilTest Oy stock
- Terms of payment by agreement
- Stock orders 1-2 business days. Factory orders by agreement.
- WARRANTY: For luminaires 5 years. 1 year for headlamps and batteries.
- Possibility to supply laser engraving with eg company logo, ask for price
- Price list valid until further notice, subject to change.
Also read the Shipping Policy