OTS Guardian Full face mask
1 In Stock
Designed to meet the demanding needs of today's commercial/professional divers, it utilizes the best features of other FFMs with unique features designed by OTS.
The Guardian Full-Face Masks (FFM) range is the latest innovation from OTS. Designed to meet the demanding needs of today's commercial/professional divers, it utilizes the best features of other FFMs with unique features designed by OTS. The Guardian FFM is available in the following color combinations (skirt/hardware): Black/Black.
Features of Guardian FFM include:
- Detachable 2nd stage for easy cleaning and storage (cannot be used without mask)
- Made from a one-piece, non-rigid silicone sleeve combined with an injection-molded, impact-resistant, glass-filled ABS plastic body and control housing
- Double face seal and slightly smaller mouth cavity to fit most faces
- Pressure equalization takes place through the nose plug.
- The air flow is directed upwards over the visor to eliminate fogging and through the one-way valves in the nose pocket of the mouth to reduce the accumulation of carbon dioxide.
- 2nd stage detaches from right shoulder and uses standard LP hose
- Includes a communications port for easy installation of a Buddy Phone® or headset/microphone assembly to connect an OTS Diver communications unit such as the PowerCom 3000D.
- Includes OTS Ambient Breathing Valve®, mask bag and LP tubing
- Prices available in MilTest Oy stock
- Terms of payment by agreement
- Stock orders 1-2 business days. Factory orders by agreement.
- WARRANTY: For luminaires 5 years. 1 year for headlamps and batteries.
- Possibility to supply laser engraving with eg company logo, ask for price
- Price list valid until further notice, subject to change.
Also read the Shipping Policy