OTS Spectrum full face mask
Order time 7-14 days
OTS Spectrum FFM. Black rim/clear lens. Enables the use of an existing 2nd Stage Regulator.
With the Spectrum Full Face Mask, Ocean Technology Systems created the best full face mask on the market that allows divers to use their own controls and eliminates the heavy costs associated with standard FFMs without sacrificing luxury.
The Spectrum Full Face Mask offers a simple way to customize your own controller to the mask by removing the mouth piece and tying your own badge to the rest of the FFM. This enables some of the best features of our second full face mask: no jaw fatigue, no dry mouth, double seal for better fit, five point harness and clear communications.
- The OTS Spectrum Full Face Mask has been tested to a maximum diving depth of 50 meters in accordance with EN 250:2014**.
- The OTS Spectrum Full-Face Mask is designed for water temperatures below 10°C and is suitable for cold water diving applications. Ultimately, cold water performance is determined by the 2nd stage regulator used.
- The OTS Spectrum Full Face Mask has been tested for diving applications with breathing air according to standard EN12021.
- The OTS Spectrum full face mask has been tested according to the European standard EN 250:2014**
**EN250:2014 refers to the 2014 European standard for breathing apparatus, open circuit self-contained air diving equipment.
**Please note that Spectrum is officially CE certified.
- Prices available in MilTest Oy stock
- Terms of payment by agreement
- Stock orders 1-2 business days. Factory orders by agreement.
- WARRANTY: For luminaires 5 years. 1 year for headlamps and batteries.
- Possibility to supply laser engraving with eg company logo, ask for price
- Price list valid until further notice, subject to change.
Also read the Shipping Policy