URSUIT DSH HYDRO 275N Vest New!
4 In Stock
The Ursuit DSH Hydro 275N automatic buoyancy vest is a light, comfortable automatic buoyancy vest with 320N real buoyancy. The vest has a YKK QuickBurst™ zipper with a closed pattern (designed especially for burst vests). The neoprene collar on the vest increases comfort. There is a mesh triangle on the back that prevents air from getting under the garment on the back. The vest has an adjustable waist band, a crotch strap and a blow-in filler. Reflective stitching goes around the entire front of the vest. The trigger is Hammar MA1
(Hydrostatic) and the cartridge is 60g. The maintenance interval for the trigger is 5 years. The vest has an information window that indicates whether the trigger and the cartridge are in working order. The vest's metal harness is anti-magnetic and has a D-ring (ISO 12401) for attaching a safety lanyard. There is also a whistle inside the vest. CE, ISO 12402 For coastal and offshore use. Weight 1100 grams and warranty 3 years.
- Prices available in MilTest Oy stock
- Terms of payment by agreement
- Stock orders 1-2 business days. Factory orders by agreement.
- WARRANTY: For luminaires 5 years. 1 year for headlamps and batteries.
- Possibility to supply laser engraving with eg company logo, ask for price
- Price list valid until further notice, subject to change.
Also read the Shipping Policy